Improve upper body strength to alleviate the possibility of backaches and strains while getting rid of unwanted fat in the back area. A few exercises are done 3 times a week to improve strength, improve posture and tighten muscles in the back so you can show off in your backless dress. The back area is an area no one puts a lot of focus on when exercising but the truth is your back needs as much exercise as the rest of the body to avoid having backfat that’s not consistent to the rest of the body. The back area will receive a bit of help from exercises performed focusing on other areas of the body but the back muscles will lack in terms of strength. Focusing on the back muscles while improving other areas of the body will ensure your ability to use weights more effectively when you increase the amount of weight in your workout.
Shop Amazon Outlet – Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
Most people don’t think about how much we depend on our back in everyday activities thus avoiding the concentration on that area. Exercises that will improve your style as you improve your strength.
- With 2-3 lb weights to start, stand with feet more than shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent and chest toward the floor.
- Bring arms down in front of the body to start, extend arms out in an upward movement to shoulder level, back down to original position and up again.
- Repeat 5 times, pause for 1 or 2 seconds and repeat 3 more times, 3 days a week.
- In the same format, arms extended, with palms facing the floor, curl weights toward the body, bending the elbows each time.
- Repeating 5 times, 3 sets, 3 days a week.
- Standing in an upright position with feet shoulder-width apart, 2-3 lb weights in hands,
- Stretch arms out at shoulder level with palms up, curl weights toward the body, 5 times, 3 sets, 3 days a week.
Continue exercises increasing reps, then increase the weight to 5 lbs for 4 weeks then increase both accordingly.